Saturday, April 25, 2009

Judge Thomas Beck & Sponsor My Funky Camera!

Today we are profiling Thomas Beck and My Funky Camera for their support!



When Thomas Beck picks up a camera, his goal is to create commercial and editorial photography that extends beyond what is expected. As proprietor of Beck Photographic, he applies a method of interaction to understand and convey the essence of businesses, people, and environments. He is lending his valuable time to us to assist us in our very difficult judging process. Please lend your support by visiting his site as well!

Gabi, of My Funky Camera creates neck straps, wristlets, and fabric covered composition journals for those of us that want something a little less ordinary - you have to check these out! The fabric is so fun and as much as I LOVE my Nikon, these beat the heck out of my yellow and black strap lol! Head over and take a look around!

As always, thanks so much to our sponsors and judges and good luck to all of our entrants!

No comments:

Post a Comment